Feature of Product
· Excellent thixotropy, no flow on facade and backside construction.
· Excellent resistance to aging, chemical corrosion and water.
· Small shrinkage after curing, large proportioning range and long operating time.
· There are three types of curing at room temperature, curing at low temperature and curing in humid environment;
High adhesive strength, excellent toughness, peel strength and impact resistance.
· Moderate viscosity, easy to apply and scrape.
The leveling glue is suitable for the situation that the concrete surface is not flat enough, the concrete surface has peeling, honeycomb, corrosion and other deterioration phenomena, and concrete damage caused by external force. And for concrete repair glue,
The main components are modified epoxy resin and other additives. It is in the form of high viscosity putty, with strong adhesion, excellent resistance to alternating load, excellent mechanical properties, good toughness, wear resistance,
Anti-corrosion and waterproof.
1. Weigh the two components A and B in a clean and dry container according to the recommended proportion of glue, and stir until the color is completely uniform. When a small amount of glue is dispensed each time, a putty knife can be used on the wooden board
Manual mixing on a plate such as glass; when the amount of glue dispensed each time is large, it is recommended to use a stirrer for mechanical mixing, and ensure that the edge and bottom of the container are completely stirred evenly.
2. The amount of glue dispensed each time should not be too large, as long as it can be completely stirred and used up within the operable time. As the temperature increases and the amount of glue compounded increases, the operating time will be shortened accordingly.
3. It can be applied in wet environment, but in dry environment, its bonding performance is better. Before construction, the water film on the concrete surface should be removed, and the bonding surface should be as dry as possible.
4. When used for concrete surface protection (anti-carbonization, anti-corrosion, etc.), the laitance, sand, and looseness on the concrete surface should be removed by grinding before construction until coarse aggregates are exposed on the bonding surface;
To keep the concrete surface clean and free of oil, dust and other dirt and impurities, use a putty knife to evenly reciprocate and scrape it to a thickness of 2-5mm.
5. For defect repair or reinforcement and leveling, first remove loose concrete, and then apply the surface treatment to the required thickness after the above-mentioned aspects.